Welcome to Curby's Corgis!
Welcome to Curby's Corgis!
Before choosing us, please review all of our available information thoroughly. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out!
The best way to contact us is through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through our Instagram direct messages.
Once a waitlist application has been submitted, we will review it and either approve or deny your request, to join our waitlist. We will send you an email to let you know of our decision! The more information you can give us about you, the better your chances are of being approved. Don't be shy!
You can find more information & waitlist applications by clicking on our "APPLICATIONS" tab.
After your waitlist application has been submitted, IF it is approved by us, we will send you additional information letting you know how you can pay the waitlist fee. Please remember that this waitlist fee is NONREFUNDABLE once paid.
For more information on our waitlist fee(s), please visit our "PRICING & FEES" tab.
After your waitlist fee has been officially paid, it reserves your spot in line, on our waitlist. It is YOUR responsibility to watch for our emails that we send at the beginning of every single month. Those emails contain thorough updates on what litters we are expecting that you can sign up for if you are interested in them and ready to add your puppy by then. If you are not, then you do not sign up for the litter. Our waitlist is basically like waiting in line. If it is "your turn" in line to pick a puppy, and none of the puppies available are what you are looking for and/or you would rather wait, you have the option to "pass". The decision is completely up to you. If anybody ahead of you in line chooses to pass on a puppy, the option/choice to reserve the puppy is then continued down our list in order. This means that although you may be number 20 in line, in the uncommon event that someone may choose to pass on a puppy, the option to take the puppy home may come to you, just depending on preference.
If and when you get a puppy depends entirely on if the dog actually gets pregnant, and even if she does, it depends on how many puppies she will produce. If I suspect that you have a high chance of getting a puppy from the upcoming litter, we will keep you updated throughout the entire process. This includes when the female goes into heat, once a pregnancy is confirmed, and how many puppies show up in the x-ray! All of this information will also be posted and/or announced on our social media sites. We will also be in contact monthly when I send out our "Monthly Waitlist Update" emails.
If you would like your puppy to keep his/her tail, there are specific things we require in order to honor this request:
- The puppy must be paid for in FULL upfront once born & picked by you.
- The litter you are picking from must be either a 100% standard coat or 100% fluffy coat litter, depending on which waitlist you are on. We require this because puppies need to have their tails docked within 1-5 days of being born. For mixed coat litters, we will need to send off DNA testing to determine which of the puppies is a fluffy coat and who is a standard coat. DNA testing can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks for results. It is extremely hard to tell the difference without it for the first few weeks.
When our litters are born, and it is your turn in line to pick or pass on a puppy, we will send pictures as soon as we can. After we have decided that all puppies are healthy & thriving, we require that reservations and deposits are made as soon as possible. A nonrefundable $700.00 reservation fee is required once you have officially picked your puppy. If in the rare and unfortunate event that the puppy you picked were to pass away after you placed a deposit on him or her, we would refund the deposit to you, or credit that deposit towards first pick on the next litter. The decision would be up to you.
We will send you your Puppy Purchase Contract to review & sign via DocuSign. We will not allow a puppy to go home without this contract being completed.
After you have made your reservation on the puppy of your choice, we will send you weekly updated pictures & information regarding your puppies progress & health.
Your puppy will be ready to go home after 8-10 weeks of being with us. We will give you dates & additional information on when & where we can meet you & you can take your puppy home! You are expected to pay for any additional transport costs or travel fees that may be required to pickup your puppy.
Puppy pickup usually occurs Friday-Sunday 8-10 weeks after the puppy is born. For out of state buyers, we have options for when the time comes if you are nervous about making the trip!
- We no longer allow our clients to come to our home for puppy pickup! This is for the health and safety of our family taking into consideration both our human & fur babies. We send so many videos and share our lives on our social media so often that you can already feel like you know us & have visited!
- We are usually open to driving & meeting clients up to 2 hours away from our home upon request.
- We do allow Ground Transport with trusted transporters we have used before. The ground transport we use offers a flat rate of $500.00 to anywhere in the U.S. They will pick up the puppy directly from my doorstep and drop them off directly to yours. However, availability may vary depending on how busy they are so this is not always a guaranteed option.
- We will meet you at the Las Vegas airport if you prefer to fly in and fly with your puppy back home. The cost for this can depend on what the flight fees are from wherever you are located, to the Las Vegas, Nevada Harry Reid airport. It is also usually a $100-$150 additional fee on top of your plane ticket to have your puppy fly one way back home with you.
- We have a very trusted flight nanny that you can book depending on her availability. You would be expected to pay for her round trip plane ticket, the $100-$150 additional fee on top of the plane ticket to have your puppy fly one way to you, & an additional flight nanny fee that ranges from $300-$600 depending on travel distance.
At this point in our adoption process, you will have paid a nonrefundable waitlist fee & a nonrefundable reservation deposit that both go towards the total cost for your puppy. The remaining payment is due one week before your puppy goes home with you!
More information on total pricing for our puppies can be found in our "PRICING & FEES" tab.
This may be the most rewarding, yet stressful step in our adoption process. Do not worry, we offer lifetime breeder support and will be there to support you throughout your entire journey! We look forward to continue and answer any of your questions & concerns and look forward to pupdates! :)